GLIMPSES OF PREMIER EDUCATION SOCIETY AND ITS SCHOOLS
PREMIER EDUCATION SOCIETY, having registered itself under “Societies’ Registration Act” of XXI of 1860 opened Premier High School at Karachi in 1935, under its aegis. After partition of the country, the society was re-registered under the above Act as well as under Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950 (Bom XXIX of 1950) and Premier High School was restarted as a minority institution at Mumbai, later renamed as A.M.Kewalramani Premier High School.
With the passage of time, it was genuinely felt that one should move with times and do something to impart quality education to the children of the middle class at a moderate cost; thus the idea of Trinity High School was born.
The proposition of multifarious activities like Tae-kwon-Do, Skating, Cookery, Indoor Outdoor games, Gymnasium, Yoga and Dance, all inclusive for a moderate schooling fee caught the fancy of many personalities.
With their blessings and the efforts of other well wishers Trinity High School started functioning in the year 2003-2004. Since the school is established and administered by Sindhi Linguistic minority and is catering to the needs of Sindhi Community in particular, which is spread all over the world, and to other communities in general, who are also interested in Internationally recognized Education due to the current trend of globalization, it was felt expedient to have affiliation from the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), which is an internationally recognized qualification of repute.
TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL received “Cambridge International Centre” status in May 2006 and has introduced IGCSE programme w.e.f the academic year 2006-2007 after obtaining the requisite No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Government of Maharashtra. The School was later renamed as TRINITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL in 2008 to better project its international character.