Trinity International School does it again. Won the 1st prize for “Suggest an alternative for plastic and transform it into a sustainable business venture” at Vistaura 2018-19 organised by Gundecha Education Academy
- Rishita Valecha,
National Winners of Business of Sustainable Event Tourism in India and the Gold Coast, Australia
Australia Future Unlimited School’s Video Competition 2017-2018.
- Nandini Sinha,
- Om Gupta
Trinity bags the Second Prize for Digital Technology in Junior Category at Synergy – Interschool Science Competition-2018 held by MISA
Participants: Pemberthi Anshul,Patil Aarav and Bhanushali Sachi
Winners of RamaKrishna Math Annual Interschool Elocution & Recitation Competition 2017-18
|Meesha Bhasin – Std VIII||2nd in English Elocution-Junior Level|
|Mercita Selvaraj – Std IX||2nd in English Elocution-Senior Level|
|Ehshaanya H. Gujaran – Std VIII||2nd in Hindi Elocution-Senior Level|
The stunning stars of the school have brought honour and stature with the excellent exhibition of their skills in various fields:
Ruchi R. Jadhav of Std IIB participated at the Mumbai Schools Sports Association
–Artistic Gymnastics U/8- girls BB 2017-18 and stood First
-Artistic Gymnastics U/8 girls FX 2017-18 and stood First
She also participated at VIVA-Colours of Talent in Artistic Gymnastics (FX)2017-18 held at Vibgyor High- and stood First
|School Won 2nd Runner-Up prize at International Table Tennis Competitions 2016 held by ‘Achievers Table Tennis Academy’|
|Tanveer Singh Ahuja–Std -VII||1 Bronze medal (under 14 yrs)|
|Nihaar Narsana –Std -VIII||2 Bronze medal (under 14 yrs)|
|Shreyas Sarvade –Std -VII||1 Bronze medal (under 14 yrs)|
|Arnav Nevgi– Std -VII||2 Bronze medal (under 14 yrs)|
|Varun Gazla –Std -IX||1 Gold medal (under 16 yrs)|
Winners of RamaKrishna Math Annual Interschool Elocution & Recitation Competition 2016-17
|Akash Shenoy- Std VI||3rd in English Elocution-Junior Level|
|Anagha Puvathingal – Std VI||3rd in English Elocution-Junior Level|
|Ehshaanya Gujaran – Std VII||1st in Hindi Elocution-Junior Level|
|Rishikesh Giridhar- Std VIII||3rd in English Elocution-Senior Level|
|Rhea Menon – Std IX||2nd in English Elocution-Senior Level|
Project: Fertilizer Using Aquatic Waste
Participants:Rhea Menon of Std : IX and Aryan Daryanani Std : VIII won –3 rd Prize
M.Saimansa from Std VI participated in Rope Skipping competition in DSO (Under 14 yrs age Group) and Won the First Prize
- Won a Gold Medal at District Level DSO under 14 girls for single Rope Free Style technique.
- Won 3 Gold Medals at Zonal Level DSO under 14 girls for single Rope Free Style technique, Double Under Relay (Team Event) and Double Dutch speed relay (Team Event).
- Won 2 Gold Medals at State Level DSO under 14 girls for single Rope Free Style technique and Double Under Relay (Team Event) and 1 silver medal for Double Dutch Speed Relay.
- She represented Mumbai for 3 consecutive years from 2012-2014 in various National level competitions
o Won 2 Gold Medals and 1 Silver Medal for Single Rope Free Style technique.
- Won a Gold medal in Individual Free Style, Gold in Double Dutch Speed (Team event) and Bronze in Double Under Relay (Team event) at the National Level competition.
- Won 3rd Prize in DSO and also a Gold Medal at District Level.
- Participated in International Competition Kukkiwon in 2013
- Won Bronze Medal at national Level in 2013 & 2014
- Achieved Black Belt 3rd Dan
Click photo to view all photos
Personal Interview in the final round was adjudged by panel – Chief Editor of India, Hindustan TIMES and Economic Times and Industrialists.
Times NIE editor holds a competition every year for selecting correspondents form among students.
60 Candidates are shortlisted out of 300+ in the 1st round of “News Makers Meet”
Final Round of Personal Interview was judged by a panel of judges comprising editors of various Times of India publications and illustrious industrialists.
Medha Arnal of STD VIII bagged the coveted place of “Star Correspondent” Times of India NIE Editors for the Academic year 2013-14.
NATIONAL SCIENCE DAY FESTIVAL — ON THEME ‘ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE’
Students of STD VII and VIII participated at National Science festival for Science Quiz Competition held at NES International School. Our School stood 2nd out of 14 International Schools who had participated.
- Mohit Vakil—VII
- Avyakta Wrat—VII
- Medha Arna– VIII